URBAN EMPOWERMENT is Urban Body Yoga's Leadership / Teacher Training Program. Urban Empowerment is not just yoga teacher training; it is leadership training that will empower you to show up bigger in every area of your life! This 200HR RYT program is based on the methodology of our teacher, Baron Baptiste. This program is for persons who are ready to tap into and expand their own inner power. We invite you to become a part of our community and to step into your life in a whole new way!
This Training Will Focus On:
- Building confidence
- Tapping into your full self-expression
- Experiencing your life in an authentic way
- Discovering your life's purpose and passion
- Creating a dynamic class structure for yoga teaching
- Learning the lifestyles and ethics of yoga teachers
- Practicing effective presentation and communication skills
- Exploring the business of yoga
Beginning in September 2019
7:30am to 7:00pm Saturday and Sunday
Textbook and Materials (subject to change)
- Human Anatomy Coloring Book by Margareta Matt
- Being of Power by Baron Baptiste
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali by Sri Swami Satchidananda
- The Bhagavad Gita: A Walkthrough For Westerners by Jack Hawley
- Journey Into Power by Baron Baptiste
- 40 Days to Personal Revolution by Baron Baptiste
- The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself by Michael A. Singer
Terms and Conditions
- Application Deadline for Registration: TBA
- You will be contacted once your application is approved with payment details.
- To confirm your space, full $500.00 deposit must be made.
- Tuition for the program is $3300.00
- Early bird discount: Sign up by December 15, 2017 and tuition is $2900.00
- All fees are payable by cash, personal check or credit card (AMEX, VISA & MC).
- Payment plans are available. All payment plans must be scheduled and auto drafted.