January 2018 with Jennifer Wright
URBAN EMPOWERMENT is Urban Body Yoga's Leadership / Teacher Training Program. This training is an incredible way for you to discover a new path and purpose for your life, all while receiving a 200 hour certification for yoga teaching, if you so choose. This 200 HR RYT program will give you the tools, hands-on experience and confidence needed to teach and live a dynamic life based upon the teachings of our teacher, Baron Baptiste. This program is for persons who are ready to tap into and expand their own inner power. We invite you to be a part of our community and to step into your life in a whole new way!
This Training Will Focus On:
- Building confidence
- Tapping into your full self expression
- Experiencing your life in an authentic way
- Discovering your life's purpose and passion
- Creating a dynamic class structure for your yoga teaching
- Learning the lifestyles and ethics for yoga teachers
- Practicing effective presentation and communication skills to teach to different levels
- Exploring the business of yoga and how to run your own studio
Beginning in January of 2018
7:30am to 7:00pm Saturday and Sunday
Dates to be determined
Teaching Faculty: Jennifer Wright - Baptiste Certified - 500 RTY & FIT CERTIFIED
Tuition: $3,300.00 USD | Early Bird Special Due by December 1st, 2017 $2,900.00
Application Fee (deposit): $500.00 USD (applied towards tuition, non-refundable)
Textbook and Materials (subject to change)
- Human Anatomy Coloring Book by Margareta Matt
- Being of Power by Baron Baptiste
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali by Sri Swami Satchidananda
- The Bhagavad Gita: A Walkthrough For Westerners by Jack Hawley
- Journey Into Power by Baron Baptiste
- 40 Days to Personal Revolution by Baron Baptiste
- The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself by Michael A. Singer
Terms and Conditions
- Application Deadline for Registration: TBD.
- You will be contacted once your application is approved with payment details.
- To confirm your space, full $500.00 deposit must be made.
- All fees are payable by cash, personal check or credit card (AMEX, VISA & MC).
- Payment plans are available. All payment plans must be scheduled and auto drafted.